Buttons, Our Little Bright Eyed Girl

Biff

Boxer Insane
Buttons 14/07/07 - 20/10/14
Run free at the Rainbow Bridge, my sweet, sweet girl angelicon

We had to make a very tough decision this morning and let our wee girl go. Although vascular cancer has been with her for almost a year, it claimed her in a very aggressive and sudden attack over the past weekend.

Our hearts are broken.

x19er

Boxer Insane
I'm so sorry Barbara, the pair of you must be utterly devastated <hugs>. She was so loved and had a wonderful home with you. Let's hope that she's belting round with Charlie at the bridge having a rare time xx

luvmyboy

Boxer Insane
Oh, I am so very sorry for your loss. Making this decision is one of the most difficult life moments. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Godspeed, sweet Buttons!

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure she passed knowing what a great life you gave her and I am sure it was returned back 10 fold to you.

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
So very sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers to you at this very difficult time. angelicon

brodieboxer

Completely Boxer Crazy
I'm so sorry for your loss. Cancer is an insidious disease that claimed my first boxer, too. Run free at the Rainbow Bridge, Buttons!

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
So sorry for your loss of buttons, will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time. Run forever free Buttons and Godspeed.