Bruiser's new toy, The Hedgehog....funny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneBox

Boxer Insane
Tag loves her hedgehog. She brings him to me and wants me to throw him. She does that with a lot of her toys. She is a fetcher, weird for a boxer I know.

Hurricane fetches too, and we didn't teach him. It somehow clicked in his little puppy brain that as long as he would bring us his toys, we would throw them for him. Its too cute, he will just come and drop one in our lap, and give us this sad little face.... and do it over and over again for what seems like hours :rolleyes:

His favorite toy is a new everlast thing, bright orange, not really a ball... it has places to put treats and stuff inside. Its kind of like a Kong, but the rubber isn't quite as hard. He loves that thing to death! :) He had the hedgehog toy too, but we discovered stuffed toys die a very quick, messy death with Hurricane around.

Slobberkiss

Boxer Booster
So cute pictures. Lana had the same toy and loved it literally to pieces. I just had to toss it last week. I think its the squeeker this thing has it sounds more like a grunting noise. But there is nothing better than to find that perfect toy that will keep them busy for hours.

Indy's mom

Boxer Insane
Indy completely disemboweled his hedgehog a few days ago, the eyes went a few months ago, but recently a hole appeared on his side, so it was just a matter of time I guess. So sad...but he found out that at the happy center of Harry there was a very nice bouncy ball! Waaa hooooo! foolicon

One happy dog. Now of course I have to go and get him another Harry to play with...silly dog. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.