Bruiser's new toy, The Hedgehog....funny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruisersmomi

Super Boxer
So we went to Pet'smart today after the Dog Park and was looking for a water bowl for his crate....but you all know that when we go into a petstore we always come out with more then we went in for. So, we are walking down the toy aisle and this stuffed hedgehog catches my boys eye and he grabs it from the shelf and walked around the store the entire time with it in his mouth!! It was the funniest thing, so we get home and I forgot about it sitting in the bag so I took it out and gave it to Bruise.....he freaked out, you would think it was a raw bone or something. As I am making dinner I hear him growling( a growl I never heard before) so I look around the corner and there he is chewing on the hedgehog and growling at him so I walk up to him to play with him and he looks at me as if i were going to take his new friend away from him and took off...lol. I can't get near him when he has this toy(not because of agression) because he wants it all to himself! I thought this would be a cute story to share:) What are your babies favorite toys? Would love to hear some stories:)

Last edited:

sasmeow

Boxer Insane
How cute. You need to get a video or a picture of him with his new favorite toy to share with us!! What a funny guy.

elindave

Completely Boxer Crazy
I love it when Nikita does the growl play with toys. She only does this with squeeky toys. I got her a big, red squeeky pacifier from petsmart and that drove her nuts. Well, the pacifier's been shredded and now she's into a squeeky squirrel. Other than that she's not really into toys (if you can believe that)! :)

Eli
Nikita (Aug 28 07) fawn, floppy, docked

K8IE

Boxer Insane
Cooper has a hedgehog also, it was one of his very first toys and the one he plays with the most. It rattles, squeaks, and grunts and he loves to growl at it and toss it around the room. :)

elindave

Completely Boxer Crazy
Those squeeky toys sure are a good investment!!!!!:)

Eli
Nikita (Aug 28 07) fawn, floppy, docked

jimseabee

Completely Boxer Crazy
Dakota has one of those. he loves it still. He has had it since he arrived to our home in July 2006. The squeaker has been replaced a couple of times. (repaired)

He has a box of different toys, and that hedgehog and a tennis type ball with a squeaker are his favorites.

taytas

Boxer Buddy
Thai loves his kong frisbee carries it on all of our walks, unless i can get it off him to throw it :D Oh and i just got a laser pointer after i saw someone playing with a boxer with one on u-tube, ( just be carefull and don't point it anywhere near there eyes). he goes crazy trying to catch that dot :LOL:, if you want to tire your dog out without leaving the house this is the thing to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.