Boxers are apparently the worst breed to own

Status
Not open for further replies.

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
I am so mad my dh was at a college at the animal health centre and was talking to the lady in charge and was mentioning how much we love boxers and that we would never own a different breed of dog. Well the b**** told dh that they were the worst breed to own and that for every good boxer story she could tell us a bad one!! Its a good thing I wasn't there!!! I have never heard any bad boxer stories I do know they require a lot of training but we have never been loved more!!

Sorry had to get that off my chest!!!!

I hope dh charged her double for the work she had done!!

Zannie

Completely Boxer Crazy
she is just stupid i would not even give her a second thought, some people are just downers and even if they don't know anything they'll make something up just to be heard...
blow her off

ann

Hobart Ave.

Boxer Insane
Maybe she had a bad boxer experience and is so simple minded that she imposes an isolated incident on the entire breed. I have had several horrible cocker spaniel incidents but I certainly don't think that all cocker spaniels are bad. Don't take it to heart. If boxers are so bad, how come boxer lover's from around the world meet on here everyday to discuss and rave about how wonderful they are? :)

jimseabee

Completely Boxer Crazy
boxers are

If boxers are so bad, how come boxer lover's from around the world meet on here everyday to discuss and rave about how wonderful they are? :)

the best dogs. Just as Hobart's mom said... Gee is that why I was up to 3 am reading/talking about Boxers. Maybe she should not drive cars , ALL cars cause accidents.

have a good day,,,,,,

Roxy_girl

Boxer Booster
Maybe she had a bad boxer experience and is so simple minded that she imposes an isolated incident on the entire breed. I have had several horrible cocker spaniel incidents but I certainly don't think that all cocker spaniels are bad. Don't take it to heart. If boxers are so bad, how come boxer lover's from around the world meet on here everyday to discuss and rave about how wonderful they are? :)

I agree there !! I dont trust certain dogs, I certainly dont condem entire breeds !!

Jessegirl

Completely Boxer Crazy

Pay her no mind. Just a simple minded person. I know most, if not all of us are on here everyday. I know I am at least twice a day if not more. We all know they are the best breed, the joy and the love we get from them is priceless.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
I too get upset when people make such ignorant comments about boxers, and for that matter, any breed. With boxers, I take it real personally, but realize (after I've calmed down :LOL: ) that people who don't know them or aren't as fortunate as we are to have them in our lives, just have no clue how very special and unique they are. Too bad for them.

I would actually love to hear some of those stories, just to prove she's a dumb @ss! She obviously is an idiot to make such a rash generalization to an entire breed of animals just on HER experiences alone! foolicon When I have come across people who don't really know about Boxers too much and explain what type of dogs I have, most of the time they say "Ooh! Cool! They are suposed to be really good family dogs!" and things like that! The only negative things I've heard is people complaining about their high energy. Of course keep in mind she is so ignorant of Boxers that her bad experiences could have been because she confused them with another breed, you never know. ;)

Paper-Dogg13

Boxer Insane
She's probably had a bad experience, and is so simple minded to believe that one bad dog means all of the same breed are bad. Case in point...."bully breeds". All you can do sometimes is shake your head, walk away, and be the bigger person. Easier said than done...I too hope your dh over-charged her. It's really her who's missing out on such wonderful dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.