1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxer sizes - Weight and Height

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Benji's Dad, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swtcntrygrl

swtcntrygrl Boxer Pal

Otto will be 7 mo in about a week and not sure how much he weighs (pretty skinny not stout), but he is 20in tall if we measured correctly (floor to top body at shoulders). We have been wondering about him being so small still?

2. IHEARTbeans

IHEARTbeans Boxer Pal

Bruno's actually 11 months today. He weighed in at 65lbs and 23" at the shoulder.

3. jenalyn

jenalyn Boxer Booster

Thatcher is a male, dark brindle, docked, floppy born on, Nov. 18, 06.
    17 3/4" tall at withers and weighs 40 lbs. His head is huge, he's going to be a BIG boy!!!

4. LANDANO77

LANDANO77 Super Boxer

Revan and Sage

Revan today is 75 lbs and he is 9 1/2 months old
    Sage today is 45 lbs and she is 1 year old

5. whosierbabe

whosierbabe Boxer Buddy

My Benny is probably goin' to be a smaller because he's mixed- 20" at the withers, about 40 pounds, and 1 year old.

Right now he's a bit thin (and his growth stunted more than likely) because of poor diet before he came to me- bologna, chicken, hotdogs, etc., and NO puppy food from January to mid-March, God knows what his life was like before then!- but the vet says that he's healthy. The puppy that wouldn't eat dog food now eats like no tomorrow- 2 cups in the AM, 2 in the PM, and sometimes 1 cup in the afternoon and 1 later in the evening. LOL

He's my little muscle man right now. LOL He has muscles developing on his shoulders so he's gaining a little bit of weight slowly but surely. I'll be ecstatic when I can't see his ribs anymore that's for sure!

6. miri_tx

miri_tx Boxer Booster

Millie is 12 wks & 13.8lbs. Not sure exactly how tall she is, but if I could guess I'd say she's probably about 12-14" tall.

7. Tilde's Mom

Tilde's Mom Boxer Pal

My Matilda seems very tiny for her age. She was the second smallest of the litter though. I had trouble measuring her because she was afraid of the tape measure. :) But I roughly calculated she is around 18" and she will be 1 year old on the 29th of this month. But she weighs 54 pounds. She has absolutely no fat on her at all and is very muscular. I worry about her height though, but maybe she will grow a little more. She's very very active and a joy. :)

8. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

Chief is 6 months (born October 4'th) and he last weighed in at 44 lbs. just a couple days ago. He appears very ribby; but he eats a normal diet! His legs are very long; and he has huge paws. I'm sure he's going to be big (especially judging on the size of his parents).

9. swtcntrygrl

swtcntrygrl Boxer Pal

Otto is now 7mo old and weighs 42.6 lbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.