1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxer sizes - Weight and Height

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Benji's Dad, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANDANO77

LANDANO77 Super Boxer

How old is Zeus?

2. Boxrmschf

Boxrmschf Boxer Pal

My boy Chop is 6 months old... 22 1/2" and 55 lbs... the vet says that he is overweight and needs a diet but I disagree, he is thin and lean.

3. Dublinsmom

Dublinsmom Boxer Booster

My boy Dublin was at the vet today and was 25 pounds not sure on his height I don't think he would sit still long enought to measure, he is 14 weeks now and is not purebred(mom was purebred, dad was boxer cross rotty) He looks all boxer to me and so did dad. Everyone says with the rotty in him he will be HUGE but I don't think so he seems to be in line with the other dogs in this thread.

4. RoxiesEcho

RoxiesEcho Boxer Insane

Bella is now 9 months old. She weighs 53 lbs. and is 23 1/2" tall. It's funny how you don't see them grow when you live with them but my mom saw her last weekend for the first time since Christmas and couldn't believe how much she had grown!

5. HeatherLynnG

HeatherLynnG Super Boxer

What a fun thread!!

Okay my boy Zeus (I see its a popular name) just turned 1 and weights 70lbs. He's a pretty lanky boy, so I think by the time he hits 2 he'll be around 80-85!!!

My little chubster Titan is a short stocky girl and weighs 60lbs. Doc said that she needs to loose at least 5 pounds so we've set a diet and walk at least a mile a day. Not to mention puppy play time constantly.

They both like to sit on mommys lap...one on each leg. Combined they weigh 5 pounds more than I do...so they can be a bit heavy!!! We all know that although they are crushing you, you won't move an inch. Its just too much fun to have a boxer trying to fit its big butt on your leg. ;)

Wiggles ~

6. mguiette

mguiette Boxer Insane

I'm not sure how tall mine are, but they are 22mos. and maximus weighs 60lbs and axle weighs about 53lbs. both are not neutered. looking at them, you'd never guess maximus is only 7lbs more than axe. he's a big brut (to me), and axe is my skinny-minny, as i call him. :)

HeatherLynnG, my two do the same thing, and weigh about 5lbs more than me!

7. Biff

Biff Boxer Insane

Biff is 10 1/2 months old
    24" tall
    50 lbs

He's a skinny-ma-linky - and I'm not sure about the 24" as I had to try and measure him by myself and he kept trying to eat the tape :LOL:

8. jeffbotteril

jeffbotteril Boxer Booster

Charlie is now 64 lbs at 14 months.

Fed on raw for around 10 months.

Intact but getting castrated Monday, poor thing.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  9. rvngal

rvngal Boxer Booster

Rocky is 12 weeks and weighed in at a whopping 26 lbs today. He's a big boy.

10. natesprinces

natesprinces Boxer Buddy

Roscoe is soon to be 6 months and he is at the vet today and he weighed in at 48lbs. He is my Big boy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.