Biggest Boxer Mess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaslju

Boxer Buddy
When we first brought Roxy home we started crate training. She was doing well and one day I went to take her outside and had picked her up in my arm to take her to her spot. Without knowing it, she pooped while I was holding her and when I turned around to open the door I smashed it into the carpet with my shoe. Needless to say, my wife was not impressed and I spent quite a while trying to work it out of the carpet!

Gryphon

Boxer Buddy
So many boxer messes

It's hard to remember them all!
Besides the potty messes (I thought for awhile that I would never get him completely house trained) he has pretty bad seperation anxiety. Not only that, he's a master of getting out of crates. One day when he was still a wee guy he got out of the crate and into the magazines... it was like somebody had emptied the shredder all over the apartment! Another time he got out and ate the entire bowl of halloween candy, wrappers and all. He had rainbow plastic wrapper poop the next day. Another time he thought the couch would make a good chew toy and tore stuffing all over the living room.
He's made some memories...

annabella

Boxer Booster
I thiiink I've got you all beat.

Whenever Bella pees or poops in her crate, she eats/drinks its. It's really gross, and she pees in it alot. She has this thing whenever we leave that she INSTANTLY pees. That's gross in itself.
Anyways, she had the runs one day... and ate it. So I came home, there was some residue in the cage (she's not very thorough in eating her poop), and poop on her. I take her outside, clean her up, and bring her inside (after she's pooped a bunch more).
Bella also likes to go into my fiance's office to puke if she's gotta puke. I was sitting on the couch, and saw her head towards there.... So I called her to stop her, and she jumped on the couch, looked at me, and projectile vomitted half digested crap all over me, the couch, the blanket, and the floor. Our cushions DO NOT come off the couch (stupid).
Honestly, any movement on the couch for like a month resulted in a whiff of the most rank poop/puke stench everrr.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
I think Tyson's "best" moment was when he decided he was bored and "dug up" my rubber tree plant. It was from my grandmother's funeral, so I definately wasn't happy. There was dirt, mud, and leaves all through my living room and sitting room. BF's DD tried to clean it up, but I still had quite a mess. I learnt to only have plants where he can't reach them. Oh how I love teenage years!

OilSands Mom

Boxer Booster
Love this thread! haha

Biggest mess (and really the only one) started with a pink neoprine adult size bean bag chair, 2 boxers and a rousing game of tug! Well, you can probably picure the outcome! Poor little beanbag chair. lol They are NOT allowed to play in the basement by themselves anymore !!!

Independence

Boxer Insane
I've decided to go home and kiss Indy. He's such a good boy!!

Bubby's biggest mess was my fault. I left a bag of trash in the kitchen after a party. We went to bed and woke up to the sounds of someone breaking in the house. There was trash all over the kitchen and living room. We thought we got it all. Little did we know that he had eaten THREE oven bags full of chicken grease and buffalo seasoning. To our amazement he pooped out all THREE BAGS (with a little help and some rubber gloves, yuck). I can't believe he digested them. We were sooooo lucky.

WAT

Boxer Insane
So far (knock wood) we have not had any really terrible messes, other than the hole dug halfway to China in the yard which results in two muddy puppies, the splinters all over from the half eaten door jam, or the peeing in the family room on the tile floor and then deciding to have a wrestling match/burn fest around the house while every time making sure to hit that pee spot, or the tearing up of the dog beds resulting in a fluffy white snow storm. Or Torque who likes to eat poo, coming into the house looking like a little kid who just ate a chocolate pudding pop...nope, no messes here ;)

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Whenever Bella pees or poops in her crate, she eats/drinks its. It's really gross, and she pees in it alot. She has this thing whenever we leave that she INSTANTLY pees. That's gross in itself.
Anyways, she had the runs one day... and ate it. So I came home, there was some residue in the cage (she's not very thorough in eating her poop), and poop on her. I take her outside, clean her up, and bring her inside (after she's pooped a bunch more).
Bella also likes to go into my fiance's office to puke if she's gotta puke. I was sitting on the couch, and saw her head towards there.... So I called her to stop her, and she jumped on the couch, looked at me, and projectile vomitted half digested crap all over me, the couch, the blanket, and the floor. Our cushions DO NOT come off the couch (stupid).
Honestly, any movement on the couch for like a month resulted in a whiff of the most rank poop/puke stench everrr.

Or Torque who likes to eat poo, coming into the house looking like a little kid who just ate a chocolate pudding pop...nope, no messes here ;)

I think you both are tied for first place! firsticon So funny :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.