Best seat in the house :):)

Roge

Boxer Insane
Do they play together?
Yes , Roge dominates the play ,sometimes I think there is killings going on outside but it's all Roge mouthing Mac but I guess this will change as Mac grows or then again Mac might respect his big bro , time will tell ..
Because Roge is old & Mac is young their energy levels seem to match well so there is always a snoozing session after play ..
The only toys Iv ever bought Roge are Kongs for big dogs so at the moment they are way to big for Mac's little mouth , Mac does have a small one but when Roge picks it up he looks like he could swallow it whole so Iv put it away ..
Oh and Roge is like a spoiled child he doesn't like to share his toys , when Sheba is here he spends all his time taking his toys off her and bringing them to me , it's so funny to watch !!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like they have great fun! Two boxers playing is always causes a lot of noise. :)

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I am so glad they are getting along so well. It reminds me of two photos I saw awhile back of two boxers. The first one of a puppy sleeping on the older dog. The second was taken a year later and they were sleeping in the same position and the puppy was almost the same size as the older dog.

Roge

Boxer Insane
L
lol your only making me want to visit even more now! From the pics I have seen you sure do live in a BEAUTIFUL country loveicon
Well it is green and that's all down to the amount of rain that falls !!
It does have some beautiful scenery but I suppose you get used to it and take it for granted ..
In saying that I do love living in the countryside ..