Ailis Girl 11/22/02-2/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
I rarely post anymore but this is my annual tribute to my sweet little Ai. I cannot believe it has been four years since I have seen your sweet face. You left for the bridge far too young my little one and I still think of you everyday I know you are feeling safer now that you have your big brother, Fraze, with you at the bridge while you wait for me. You were the best little girl Ai-so sweet and loving. Just a joy every day of your little life. Stay safe my love and know Mama loves always and forever.
angelicon

Cami

Boxer Insane
So touching that you honor your girl each year. I hope to be able to do that for my girl as well.
Thanks for sharing your love of Ailis with us.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
So touching that you honor your girl each year. I hope to be able to do that for my girl as well.
Thanks for sharing your love of Ailis with us.

Thank you. I read what you went through with your girl. Time does help. I am so sorry you had such a painful experience at the end. Know your girl never doubted you for a moment and waits patiently, as only dogs can, to see you again. In the meantime she is with my Ai and Fraze, who will show her a helluva time . God bless and God speed sweet Cami
angelicon

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
Dear Eileen, your touching memory tribute to your baby girl, Ailis, is the first post I read when I came to visit Boxerworld today after a very long absence. You miss her every day just like I miss my Grunt boy, and the imprint of her is on every day of your life and indelible on your heart. It is a good thing that we remember, for these beautiful spirited dogs are so worthy. How could we ever forget.

It's belated but I'll light a candle in memory of Ailis, who brought a lifetime of joy to you in the brief time she was on this earth.
(((HUGS)))

ELubas

Boxer Insane
Dear Eileen, your touching memory tribute to your baby girl, Ailis, is the first post I read when I came to visit Boxerworld today after a very long absence. You miss her every day just like I miss my Grunt boy, and the imprint of her is on every day of your life and indelible on your heart. It is a good thing that we remember, for these beautiful spirited dogs are so worthy. How could we ever forget.

It's belated but I'll light a candle in memory of Ailis, who brought a lifetime of joy to you in the brief time she was on this earth.
(((HUGS)))

Grunt's Mom-how are you?? You have always had such kind words for me. I know your sweet Grunt and my kids are tearing it up at the bridge. Bless them all and bless you-stay well and know I think of your sweet boy-how they are missed

angelicon

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
Your precious angel will never be forgotten. Her life was short but she left a mark on your heart that can't be erased. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.