A Birthday Wish Sent To The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
Hello fellow boxer lovers. I just wanted to drop by and wish my sweet Xena (gone to the bridge December 12/08) a very Happy Birthday. I know she's having the party of a lifetime at the bridge, but here we miss her so very much!! Funny thing, this morning I woke before the alarm because I thought I felt a wet nose on the side of my face, and it was not Oscar because he was snoring happily in my daughters room. I knew it was my Xena...I've felt her around me since the day she made her journey!
Still loving you Xena and missing you everyday! Be happy, be free, be your sweet boxer-self! Happy Birthday my silver queen! lovicon birthdayic lovicon

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
Happy Birthday Sweet Zena. I know you're running free without pain and sending your mommy lots of boxer kisses.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
Happy B-Day sweet Xena.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

DyckDogs

Boxer Insane
Happy Birthday Xena girl.
I bet there is a lot of tail nubs wagging up at the bridge on your special day.
And I'm sure that birthday nudge you gave your mom today was just in case she would forget your birthday. But you should know by now she would never forget your birthday, you silly girl.
Hope you are having a blast on your birthday at the bridge. Say hi to Quincy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.