Any one from Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosieren

Boxer Buddy
Goolia83 said:
I can come! I will be there today at noon!
See you then!

Sorry we missed you. It sounded like you had a pretty busy weekend planned. Anyways, Rocky had a lot of fun! There was a group of about six dogs that were all splashing and swimming in the pond together and it was fun to watch! We'll have to plan another one soon.

Tobie'sMom

Boxer Buddy
I'm thinking of bringing Tobie to the park in White Bear Lake, near Otter Lake/HWY 96. I wont have time till next week, Thursday or Friday depending on weather. Late afternoon-ish if anyone wants to join us.

It'll be Tobies first trip to a dog park, so it would be cool if he could meet a playmate or two a little more his speed. The Beagles, Sharpeis, and rat terriers around our neighborhood are too quick for him.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
That sounds like fun! I can go Thursday afternoon or Friday afternoon.
Let me know what works for you!

I havn't been to that park since Feb/March. It will be cool to check it out with out snow!

Tobie'sMom

Boxer Buddy
Its looking more like Thursday(tomorrow) around 3pm. If it rains I'll do friday, same time.

Yay! A boxer playmate for Tobie, can't wait....

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Hey - I can't go at 3 tomorrow afterall, but Friday would be great! can we meet Friday at 3? There is a pretty good chance of rain tomorrow anyways. I just checked out the weather and Friday is 0% chance of rain, sunny and 75 degrees!

Tobie'sMom

Boxer Buddy
Must have missed you today at the park. I got there at 3:45 and the place was deserted, so Tobie and I went exploring on our own. He did so well!! never got too far ahead of me and came when I called!!

Such a good boy....

Maybe next time we can arrange a few friends for Tobie.

Status
Not open for further replies.