What's the strangest thing your boxer has eaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianjoy81

Boxer Buddy
Both my boxers teamed up and ate a whole unopened box of condoms. For days, their poop had rubber all in it. I am just thankful they didn't get sick. From that day on, we became more strict about puttin them up in their cages.

l8krgirl08

Boxer Booster
Okay the last couple weeks Bugzy has been exceptionally bad. I just received the second replacement cord to my laptop after he chewed it again!!! DH was furious. Last week I made chocolate cupcakes for my sons class and put them up to cool and Bugzy managed to get to them and eat about six before DH found him. I was ticked this time because he made a nasty mess in my kitchen. Then the next night I'm looking for the big bag of m&m's my husband bought to put on the cupcakes we never decorated and can't find them anywhere. I go into the garage to get something and the bag is in shreds under by my car. He ate all the chocolate and not so much as a stomach ache. Freaked me out. The dog was a goat in his past life!

Independence

Boxer Insane
Indy is an absolute angel.

Bubby on the other hand ate took much to list. The worst was not 1, not 2 but 3 bags that you bake chicken in, in the oven. Buffalo wing seasoning. We didn't realize he had eaten them until he tried to poop them out. I got to "help" him with the first one, my DH with the second and we fought over who was going the "help" with the third. I cannot believe he digested and passed all 3 bags. They still had the pull ties on them. Other than looking embarassed that a bag was sticking out of his butt, didn't faze him in the least.

Babs ate a couple of gun cleaning pads with the cleaner on them.

Mia'sMama

Boxer Buddy
Mia loves bras for some reason. And she will do whatever she has to do to get them. I've had to go buy all new ones because she chews all mine up. She likes socks too. And the new development yesterday was that she likes the little plastic easter eggs. Oh and those rough "welcome" mats...she eats those too. Silly puppy. Those things cannot taste good.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Today I let Roxy outside to play for a while and I peeked out 5 minutes later and she was chewing apart the foam insulation that our central air conditioner is sitting on. It is foam covered to look like stones. I didn't know that until today! I found one piece, but the entire corner was gone! I'm sure she ate it!

lucismomma

Boxer Pal
my purse was eaten by my boxer!!!!

I came in today , after being gone for only an hour and a half, to find my purse, (or what was left of it) lying in the floor everything lying all over, partially eaten rolaids, tampons, inkpens, and my address book totally shredded. this was definitely a" Luci, you got some splaining to do" moment. and where is she? why of course lying on the floor sleeping, with her foot on the tampon wrapper!!!

sarah_bailey

Super Boxer
Bailey likes to lick soap.... we always have to make sure th bathroom door stays closed at all times! Only problem is - he can open doors.....

He also likes to eat cigarettes, pavcks have to be well hidden or he'll just eat the tobacco and leave the filters!!

lisasentous

Boxer Insane
Lisa enjoys the odd barbie or action man, mainly the heads, she prefers action man as he does not have long hair.

Then again none of the kids leave them lying around, do they ?

l8krgirl08

Boxer Booster
Oh do I know what you mean by action figure. My sons love the pro wrestlers and just about all of them are maimed or missing limbs because of Bugzy. That wouldn't happen of course if they were put where they belong. UGHHH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.