Virginia Boxer Rescue License Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenolith

Boxer Booster
I was just browsing through the Virginia DMV web site and came across something that may be of interest to some of you. (Aimee?) Virginia has an Animal Friendly plate and a portion of the proceeds from it go to support local pet sterilization efforts. You can also customize this plate with up to 6 characters. The follow plates have already been issued: PETRSQ and DOGRSQ. CATRSQ is available, and so is BXRRSQ. I made a sample tag to show how it looks also. Go to: https://www.dmv.state.va.us/dmvnet/plate_purchase/select_plate.asp to create a plate. In the menu on that page, choose Animal Friendly.

Aimee

Boxer Insane
I lOVE IT!!!! Let me ask for some opinions, I help with several different rescues for several different breeds and mixes. Can you help me think of a license plate that may be more general...maybe K9RESQ but I do love the boxer one...Any ideas???

xenolith

Boxer Booster
K9RSQR is a good one to!

Here are some more to think about.

Taken: RSQK9, RSQK9S, K9HELP, K94U, K9FRND
Available: K9SAVR, SAVEK9, HELPK9, K9FORU, ALLK9S, FORK9S

As more come to me I will post them! :)

buddy'smom

Boxer Pal
Although I am not from Virginia, I just wanted to say what a wonderful idea!
Aimee I like Xeno's suggestion of K9SAVR Says it all!!

Luey

Boxer Booster
We have plates similar to those here in Texas! Glad to see its everywhere. I know California has something similar as well.

Aimee

Boxer Insane
K9SAVR is a good one...I'll have to look into that one ;) Thanks for the post xenolith!!

Status
Not open for further replies.