Okay well we had it all figured out, the plan was Molly was gonna go to our vet's office and stay there while we were gone. A long fight with hubby and I, b/c of course he wants her to stay at his brother's. So another thing we had been contemplating was getting her fixed, whether to wait til after the first heat or before. Okay decided we are just gonna get it done, b.c I do not want to take the chance of her getting pregnant. So I convinced hubby that she should go to the vet's so on the last day there they will fix her and she won't have to be traumatized again. Well wouldn't you freakin know it she went into heat today. So that now deafeats the purpose of her going there in his eyes. Well the vet said it can be done, but it is a bit more comlicated??????? Has anyone ever had this done while in heat, and are there risks? I am so confused right now..........
Tracey and Molly
Tracey and Molly