Update on the Boxer Baby and the Mastiff Baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FancyFree

Boxer Buddy
Ok, so my Boxer baby is being dominate over the Mastiff baby. My guess is because we had the Boxer baby first, so this is his house. We don't leave them alone to play unsupervised. Are they always going to fight for dominance?

ehayes21

Boxer Insane
At their age, it's just play. ;) As they grow they will tend to work out what their role in the house is - but the most important thing is that they view you as the leader. Getting them both neutered at the appropriate age will also help them live a happy healthy life.

FancyFree

Boxer Buddy
Thank you!! When they play right now it just sounds so bad, I mean it really sounds as though they may kill each other.

Lola's mum

Boxer Insane
Boxers are very vocal dogs in play anyway :LOL:
My three sound like a pack of rabid dogs when they play and I'm always a little embarrassed and worry people walking by or the neighbours will think they're fighting :o

WeasleRocky

Completely Boxer Crazy
We've recently met this lady at the dog park who also has 2 boxers and I swear when our 4 boxers get in there all together, O.M.G.!!! everyone looks at these crazy puppies making all these horrible sounds, like they will just come up bleeding or something... I swear when the 4 of us are there in the doggie park, everyone else just slowly goes away...lol

in the end, our puppies are exhausted and perfectly happy... no harm on a one of them...

it just goes to show, some people just dont 'get' the Boxer breed... lol~ their loss

I hope the best for your 2 babies... I know it can be heartbreaking to worry about this kinda thing... I wasn't sure if our rescue kitty and rescue boxer would ever get past the hissing and scratching and Lady, barking and chassing her like a mad dog... but they sure did :D
best of luck!

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
Boxers are very vocal dogs in play anyway :LOL:
My three sound like a pack of rabid dogs when they play and I'm always a little embarrassed and worry people walking by or the neighbours will think they're fighting

Absolutely!!! :) Chief growls like a maniac; and looks like he's going for Sam's jugular! :eek: I was freaked at first too! But he's just playing; and doesn't apply any pressure at all!!!! That's just boxer play by the sounds of it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.