1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Naughty Boxer" by John Prendota

Discussion in 'Books' started by MyGirlRoxi, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyGirlRoxi

MyGirlRoxi Super Boxer

I recently purchased "The Naughty Boxer" by John Prendota as part of a fundraiser for a Boxer Rescue. (I believe Mr. Prendota donates $1.00 of every sale to this particular rescue in Arizona.) I received a signed copy of a beautifully illustrated hard-cover book. The story is all rhyming and is somewhere between the style of Dr. Seuss and Shel Silverstein. I literally laughed out loud at parts of the story and could easily substitute my own Boxer for Roland P. Corncobbs (aka "The Naughty Boxer!") The story is quite entertaining, sometimes kind of gross in that it refers to very Boxer-like traits, but reinforces proper dog training and care for children. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and would recommend it to Boxer lovers of all ages.

2. cantfindlog

cantfindlog Completely Boxer Crazy

That's cool. I'll have to check it out. I do believe that Mr. Prendota is a member onBW and he lives in Wisconsin. I remember posting in his introduction. I could be wrong but pretty sure he is a member.

3. MyGirlRoxi

MyGirlRoxi Super Boxer

That is very cool! I had no idea!

4. cantfindlog

cantfindlog Completely Boxer Crazy

After I posted I did a search and yes he is a member and from WI. I'll have to look into his book. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.