Snatch at agiliy [video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrystel

Boxer Insane
Hi guys!!!

Here is a little video of our first run at our agility practice yesterday :) I thought about Kate and Johann ;)

We have been practicing agility irregularly since the TPLO's. Snatch is replacing Oxford while Oxy's is healing...
So.. it may only have been maybe a couple of month of practice for Snatch...

He is 7.5 years old.. and loving it!!!! appicon

NOTE: I do not do balance equipements, because of his past knee surgery, and we only jump him at 8 inches (I know, ridiculous.. i know.. but better safe than sorry ) .. I am that freaked out about knees... :LOL:

Last week only, we started the A-Frame.
I had the idea of NEVER doing the teeter..

But.. Snatch decided against it and tried on his own!! :eek: You will see on that video. He usually goes behind me (you will see me passing him in front of the teeter) and just run alongside of it..

Well.. not this time!!! fainticon he decided to go for it. I only had seconds to caught him!!! Silly boy.. and SILLY ME!!! I should have introduced the teeter to him! OR I should have kept a better eye on my boy!

But! No injury and he surely did it again on our second run, only this time, I watched him closely and he did awesome! ( i lowered the teeter slowly)

Here is the video!!

YouTube - Snatch Agility May 2011

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
looks like snatch loves doing the agility training! i can understand your being cautious about the knees- after all they've been through i'd be paranoid too!

chrystel

Boxer Insane
Thanks you guys! I think he is doing awesome.. He only started at 7 years of age ;)

I love my doggy! He is such a good boy!! (and would do pretty much anything for a piece of turkey hot dog! :LOL: )

appicon

Status
Not open for further replies.