Sleeping like pork chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOE*BOXER

Boxer Insane
Any of you who shop for your family are well familiar with how boneless pork chops are packaged when you buy just three or four, all lined up, each one layered a bit on top of the next one. Early the other morning I woke up to find mine sleeping just like that. All three had their heads on one end, all three facing one direction right next to each other, layered just a bit on top of the next one. Catalina had her legs draped across Zoe and Zoe had hers draped across Flash. All knocked out without a care in the world. They looked just like pork chops in a pack. It was so cute. I wanted so badly to take a picture, but it was still dark out and I did not want to wake up the whole house turning on the lights.

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
AWW!!!!!! That is so sweet! My son had a teacher once who told her class that dogs can't love. He came home and told me that and I just about came unglued. When you see three dogs sleeping like yours were, that is proof that they do love. I think boxers show tremendous amounts of loving behaviors. :)

WAT

Boxer Insane
That is so cute, I can just picture it. Give your lil' pork chops hugs from me and Minxie!

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
How sweet. I think I would have turned on every light in the house just to get a picture of that. Boxers are truly special souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.