1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Secrets of a Working Dog" Bella the boxer

Discussion in 'Books' started by boxrmommy, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxrmommy

boxrmommy Boxer Booster

I found this book yesterday and I am half done. You will enjoy this book - it is written by a boxer, Bella.

Bella is a happy and slightly mischievous boxer whose book Secrets of a Working Dog: Unleash Your Potential and Create Success teaches people how to live successful and well-balanced lives by adopting the techniques that come naturally to dogs of all shapes, sizes and pedigrees.

Meet Bella ...a connoisseur of cheese, a chaser of squirrels, and an expert on helping humans work smarter and be happier.

Bella is also a boxer, and typical of her breed she is a fun-loving spirit who is happiest when like-minded dogs and their people surround her. Bella believes that too many humans are overworked and overstressed in this fast-paced 24/7 world. After dishing out advice to her own humans for years, Bella now helps busy people everywhere learn how thinking like a dog is the quickest and easiest path to a successful, well-balanced life.

2. MissDeja

MissDeja Boxer Buddy

I just bought this book too! I love it so far. Great concept for a book, and very entertaining :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.