Sawing Logs..LOUDLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane72

Boxer Booster
I think that it is much worse when they're growing. I remember Caney snoring SO loud when she was young. She still snores now but it's not near as bad as it was when she was a puppy.

Rocky is the same way. When he was little he could wake the neighbors with his snoring. He even used to wake himself up he was so loud. He still snores but nothing like he used to.

Caney Creek

Boxer Insane
I have heard that it is because their esophagus is still developing? Not sure how correct that is but I know the snoring is pretty normal in my house!

That sounds feasible to me :) I figured it had something to do with their growth/development at that age, because Caney snored like a freight train when she was a puppy. I had to wear earplugs for months, but they only helped a little bit -- I could still hear her clear as day with the earplugs in. I could swear she shook the house with her snoring! I remember thinking, Good God, if she's that loud now what will she be like as an adult?? Much to my relief though her snoring got quieter with age, and now I only need earplugs when the other human in the room is snoring :)

Last edited:

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Thor snores, tho' not as loud as he used to, but still loud enough. He'll snore so loud he'll wake up Arabella, who will look at him as if to say, "Will you PLEASE tone it down!" I remember one night, Thor was snoring, and my hubby was snoring and they just could not get in sync. The next day I was SO crabby from lack of sleep and my husband couldn't understand because he slept so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.