1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers please for ShyAnn

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Gatorblu, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

ShyAnn is my nephew's dog and has been a great playmate to all three of my boxers. She is 16 now and not doing well. My brother and his wife just took her to vet as she has been having lots of trouble walking the last couple of days. Her hearing and sight have been gone for awhile, but her sense of smell could not be beat be the best blood hound ever! Anytime I got the canned food or treats out she would come running! It will break my heart if it is her time, but at the same time be thankful the pain will be over.

2. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

ShyAnn is home and resting. She seems to have developed a neurological issue, and considering her age it is not surprising. They vet she isn't so much in pain as she is uncomfortable. She was examined and poked and prodded and didn't respond will painful reactions. She is on tramadol and they upped the dosage, and is doing better.

3. packblt

packblt Completely Boxer Crazy

Glad to hear she's doing better. Sending prayers and hugs:)

4. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Aww poor girl , its tough watching them age and see their health suffer but im sure she knows she is loved by all .. she will be in my prayers..

5. DiverDiva

DiverDiva Boxer Insane

Prayers and positive vibes to you, ShyAnn. Know that you are loved. lovicon

6. RoxiesEcho

RoxiesEcho Boxer Insane

Prayers to ShyAnn and your family. It's never easy to watch them start to fail, no matter the age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.