Please cross those fingers and toes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I had started following a boxer rescue in FL so when I move I would be familiar with them. I hadn't filled out an application yet because I haven't got there yet. I know they need to a home inspection and figured I need to be there.

They got a stray about a month ago who delivered a litter pups right after they got her. I figured I didn't stand a chance of getting one of them as they will be ready to go before I get move. They still have pups available and asked them if I should put my application in. They answered my email quickly, and told me to put it in. They said they can do the home inspection before I get there or after I arrive.

Please cross fingers, puppy toes, send out good vibes and or pray! I fell in love with the picture of one of them from the beginning and when I read he was a male I thought he was meant for me, my hubby and Arabella. Here's to hoping!

Roge

Boxer Insane
OMG!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited ,for sure anything that can be crossed will be !!!!
That has made my day ..Im officially now in a good mood...:) :) :)

mistydwilson

Super Boxer
Oh Pam! What exciting news! Here are some <<<<<good vibes>>>>> for you guys. I hope it works out and Arabella has a playmate when you move. Let us know how it goes!

Jinnytee

Super Boxer
Crossing ten fingers and ten toes and sending every good luck vibe on the planet your way ..... SO hoping it works out for you and you get your baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.