nicknames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom95YJ

Boxer Booster
I tend to call Diesel Monster........ when he could fit under the bed hes goto sleep and start to snore lol ....... or he's wait for you to get out of bed and his front paws would try to pull your legs under the bed

LucNesbitt

Super Boxer
DH and I have different names for Moab. I call him:
Moaby
Schmooshy Face
Bubbie
Snuggly Puppy
Pretty Boy
Mr. Wiggles

DH calls him:
Meathead
JackA**

Obviously, I have a much higher tolerance for his antics than DH does!

Last edited:

HurricaneBox

Boxer Insane
I tend to call Diesel Monster........ when he could fit under the bed hes goto sleep and start to snore lol ....... or he's wait for you to get out of bed and his front paws would try to pull your legs under the bed

:LOL: Hurricane STILL does this, even though he is too big to fit under the bed now, he will wiggle and squirm his way underneath, then cry and howl when he gets stuck so that we will come "rescue" him. My little monster-brat :)

BXRBESTFRIND

Super Boxer
Finlay: Fin, Finster, Finlicious, Finoscopy, Mr Fin, Freakshow, Pup, Big Pup, Little Pup, Stinky Butt, Stinky, Screamer, Screachy, Tired Pup, Crazy Doggy.

Im sure theres more but Im blanking right now.

oh and the one he answers too without fail when all the rest wont work Hey You!!! lol

I thought of more Wrinkle head and Punk(I say this alot)

Last edited:

mrscherry

Boxer Buddy
I call my boxer Jake, Jay-bo, Jacob (when he's done something wrong), Bubba, Jo Bo

I call Paris, Pare Bear, Parisimo, Destroyer, Pare

Ritzertboys

Boxer Booster
Bosco: Rosco, Bosky, Daddy's Boy, Big Boy, Rosky, Good Boy

Guinness: Guinney, Guinney Pig, Piglet, Pooh, Poopy Pants, Poop-Stain, Poopy, Guinney Pooh, Piggy, Baby Boy

mrscherry

Boxer Buddy
I forgot wiggle butt and crabbie the crab dog (because of walking sideways while kidney beaning) also stinky butt for obvious reasons.

Roxymyboxy

Super Boxer
I think I have a problem with nicknames (hee hee) I nickname everyone and of course the animals too...Roxy is "Missy moo-moo" and don't ask me why...Trooper is "Troop the poop scoop'.

Status
Not open for further replies.