new tv advert

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperia1999

Boxer Buddy
Anyone else seen the new tv advert for vax hovers it has a boxer in a harness floating with balloons , it a fawn boxer with its tail still in one piece it was on sky channel 105 channel five.

sarah taylor

Boxer Booster
Yes I seen it last night, the boxer looked well amused floating in the air. Have you seen the boxer, Albert, in Eastenders aswell, he is very cute and the homebase xmas advert? Boxers and adverts they get you every time. I also watch any youv'e been framed series just in case theres a boxer on it, is any one else like me? I'm liked look look it's a boxer and hubby just lifts he eye brows as if to say, youve got the real thing there! and I'm also mad on any vat programmes and animal planet is a favourite.

imperia1999

Boxer Buddy
tv advets

I have not seen the boxer in eastenders only because i dont watch it that much, we look out for boxers all of the time when watching tv like the homebase one at xmas, When you watch tv they is quite a few boxers in the adverts and in programmes when do look. Is it just boxer owners that are just mad about they dogs everywhere you go your looking out for one, in the distance you see the shape of the boxer and say look they is another boxer You turn around and find your talking to yourself and the dog is looking at you stupid.

the tv advert

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA6223&advertiser=Vax

RolenKisses

Boxer Insane
What a face that boxer has! lovicon
I don't see many boxers in commercials around here, I love it when I do though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.