My new foster BayBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomtoMaggie

Boxer Booster
This is my new foster BayBay with my Gabby girl BayBay and Gabby play - YouTube

BayBay was deemed aggressive by the shelter so he was rescue only and refused by many rescues. Sadly, most rescues run from the ones deemed aggressive, but Sachi doesn't. In this little guy's case, he was mislabeled and nearly died because of a totally bum rap. He is an absolute love and my little girl is so happy to have a friend around. My little Gabby has been grieving so hard since we lost our precious Maggie on 2.20.14.

I was going to take her to the kennel on Saturday to let her select a foster brother or sister, but BayBay needed to be pulled yesterday and he doesn't do well in a kennel. My new foster was highly unexpected, but he is absolutely perfect for Gabby and makes my heart so happy too. Isn't he just a doll?

Heather,

Mom to Gabby, foster mommy to Bay Bay and forever missing her precious angel Maggie.

Roge

Boxer Insane
It does my heart good to see two beautiful dogs so happy and even more so knowing how subdued he would have been in a kennel..
God bless you for taking him in..

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
He seems like a real sweetheart! Thank you for fostering him. :)

MomtoMaggie

Boxer Booster
BayBay was adopted yesterday

Gosh, it was hard to let this little man go yesterday. He was an absolute angel that stole my heart, but he had 5 wonderful families that wanted him. He was adopted by a family with another male that was also a Sachi Animal Rescue boxer. BayBay and Seamus became instant buddies. I'm so happy for my little button.

I thought we had a white girl coming last night, but she went home with another volunteer. There doesn't seem to be any others in the kennel right now that would be good fits for us to foster right now.

Boxer hugs and kisses,

Heather, mom to
Gabby/boxer/70 lbs/26 months/very good and healthy girl
&
Forever missing Maggie/boxer/68 lbs/12 +yrs/ CKD, chronic pancreatitis, hypothyroidism, arthritis, arrhythmia controlled by sotalol, adult onset epilepsy, likely IBD,a heart condition suspected to be ARVC or DCM, mammary cancer spread to lower lymph node and high BP controlled by amolodopine. Got her wings 2.20.14 at 6:20 pm after giving us 5 years, 4 months and 17 days of unconditional love
Orange County, CA

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
Sorry you're missing your boy but so great that he got a furever home!!!! appicon

It must be so hard to let them go, but what a wonderful thing for you to do:)

mistydwilson

Super Boxer
Gosh, it was hard to let this little man go yesterday. He was an absolute angel that stole my heart, but he had 5 wonderful families that wanted him. He was adopted by a family with another male that was also a Sachi Animal Rescue boxer. BayBay and Seamus became instant buddies. I'm so happy for my little button.

I so admire you and all other foster parents. I would love to be able to help rescued boxers by being a foster but know that I couldn't let them go! I would get too emotionally invested and be a foster failure. But I'm grateful that there are many folks out there like you who can and do foster the babies that need help. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.