Mock trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiverDiva

Boxer Insane
I entered both my dogs in a mock trial earlier this month. I never thought Mali would be able to compete in a trial, but she exceeded all my hopes and behaved very well. We did 3 runs. She did great on the first two, but got very distracted on the third run. There was a photographer there, so here are the proofs.

GreatDanePhotos > TCOTC (Mock) Agility Trial > dog names L - R > 2012 Shows > maliMordorski

Oscar did two runs. He has been running slowly and not making time in trials, so I am trying some different thnings to motivate him. He had one good run and one slow run.

GreatDanePhotos > TCOTC (Mock) Agility Trial > dog names L - R > 2012 Shows > oscarMordorski

It did pay off because we entered a CPE trial last weekend and he is running faster. Now if I could just inprove my handling so we would not have those "wrong course" faults, we'd get some qualifying runs. We did get one "Q" out of the three runs, and would have had another if I had turned him before he took an off course jump. Go, Oscar!

johann

Boxer Insane
Awesome work Mali and Oscar! appicon

Love the pictures, they both look so fit and athletic. Especially like the ones of Mali jumping. :)

Sansal

Boxer Insane
Awesome pictures! Good job, all of you appicon

Happy is starting agility training this Saturday :)

chrystel

Boxer Insane
awesome job!!! appicon i love the picture of Oscar exiting the tunnel.. he looks so cute and happy! lovicon

Status
Not open for further replies.