Mix boxer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert

Boxer Pal
I got him for free from a friend of mine so if it's pure that's great!
Here are the links to the pictures of him! Just wanted to know if he is mix, I don't think he is but better to be sure.

Please be respectful about him.

Last edited:

RockTheBoxer

Super Boxer
I'm not sure but your new baby is a cutie! You can have a test done through your vet to find out the breed for sure if you really want to know. Congrats on your new pup!

Cami

Boxer Insane
Please be respectful about him.

What does this comment mean? I don't think I have ever seen anything disrespectful from anyone here on BW in over 10 years!
He looks all Boxer to me.

Albert

Boxer Pal
What does this comment mean? I don't think I have ever seen anything disrespectful from anyone here on BW in over 10 years!
He looks all Boxer to me.

Yeah you're right I think he is a boxer! I was worried someone would say something mean or rude about him, that's why.

Albert

Boxer Pal
He looks like all boxer. He sure is a cutie. Why did your friend give him away?

He gave him away because he was breeding his brindle boxer with a breeders white boxer (I know that boxers shouldn't be breeded with other white boxers) and they got a litter of 15 puppies! Only one came out deaf though and they all got a home! Even the deaf one. So before all this happened my friend said he could get one puppy from the breeder since he had the dad boxer, and offered to give us the boxer once he got it. So he gave it to us and we keep the breeder informed on the puppy we have and he visits his parents here and there.

Albert

Boxer Pal
He gave him away because he was breeding his brindle boxer with a breeders white boxer (I know that boxers shouldn't be breeded with other white boxers) and they got a litter of 15 puppies! Only one came out deaf though and they all got a home! Even the deaf one. So before all this happened my friend said he could get one puppy from the breeder since he had the dad boxer, and offered to give us the boxer once he got it. So he gave it to us and we keep the breeder informed on the puppy we have and he visits his parents here and there.

I have to be honest I don't think that was a professional breeder but he is great and hyper! He definitely has the boxer attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.