Lost our sweet Rocco

Rocco's Mom

Super Boxer
Hi everyone. It's his been so long since I have visited Boxer a World and boy a lot has changed here. When Rocco was young we were on here all the time posting photos, enjoying photos and all the fun posts about our Boxers. On December 28th we had to make the heart breaking decision to let him go. He had been sick in December lost energy and stopped eating. After every test we could do X-rays, ultrasounds and two vets, he ended up having a seizure. He never came back to us after it and we decided it was best to say goodbye to our beloved Rocco. He was 9 1/2 and of course in our eyes the best dog in the world. He loved our two sons and they sure loved him. I miss him every day but today I am missing him terribly. I know he is running with the angels and having the time of his life now. Our hearts are broken but comforted with his memories.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Yes some days will be worse than others but he lives on in your heart .. , try to think of him doing boxer burns at the bridge pain free and young again !!!
I am so so sorry for your loss .
Godspeed sweet. Boy !!!angelicon

luvmyboy

Boxer Insane
I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Rocco. My heart hurts for you... while it gets less painful over time, it never really goes away... treasure all those moments, but it's ok to be heartbroken and miss him. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Run forever free, Rocco! Say hi to my Ben if you see him!!

Slobberchops

Boxer Insane
So sorry to hear about Rocco,the pain in your heart does get easier,but you just learn how to live without them,easier said than done I knowsadicon Run free Rocco angelicon

x19er

Boxer Insane
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I feel the same today having lost our boy last week, some days it hits you more than others doesn't it? Run free at the bridge Rocco x