kidney beaning for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandyMom

Completely Boxer Crazy
You are never going to believe this!!!! Cooper will be a year old next month and he just started kidney beaning yesterday!!!! I was so taken back it took me a minute to figure out what he was doing:D He or Tyson have never been beaners, but my first boxer was.
I was so excited I started jumping up and down and he just did it even more. Tyson thinks we are both nuts!!!!:rolleyes:

BXRmum

Boxer Booster
I thought beaning was just part of their genes!! That's great to hear that Cooper has started! Maybe now Tyson will catch on too. I love when I come home from work and my babies come running down the hall sideways because they are beaning so hard they can't walk straight :LOL:

Mommy2Cool

Completely Boxer Crazy
Congratulations!partyicon

It is very exciting every time they bean ... but somehow the first is the most special!

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
Hi Caroline,

The kidney bean dance, also called U-Dance (the boxer does a U with the head and the tail almost together), is the dance boxers do when they are very happy :D

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
I KNOW ISN'T IT GREAT!

OZZY IS ONLY 4 MONTHS AND WHEN HE DID HIS FIRST KIDNEY BEAN I WAS TOTALLY AMAZED, HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS VELCROED HEAD TO TAIL :LOL: MY SON CALLS HIM KIDNEY BEAN.

CONGRATULATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.