Johnny-Bravo's Story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufust

Boxer Pal
That is such a touching story. It brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. It is so wonderful that you are able to give this boy a happy and loving home where he can live the rest of his life they way it should be lived - happily. Thanks for sharing :)

Tatertot

Completely Boxer Crazy
Gosh.. I am here at work and the boards don't seem too busy. So I thought I would pop in and read a few stories, even though I knew they would break my heart!

Thank you for making me cry at work, by the way!!!

That was so sad how he went straight to the bathroom and cleaned up his own messes. I am so happy that he has you! And so happy that you had the patience to do everything you did for him. Give him a big kiss for me

phillyboxer

Boxer Buddy
What a great story! Johnny is so lucky to have you. And i'm so proud of you, i went through the exact same thing with my xena when i got her. She didn't know how to play or run around or even kidney bean and now i can't get her to stop... so thank you thank you for being one of those amazing and special people who put time and energy into unloved dogs, especailly when it can be really hard and frustrating sometimes. If everyone was like you there would be no homeless dogs of any breeds.

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that you two have found each other. Doesn't it make you wo nder how people could be so mean and cruel to these pitiful babies? I can't imagine it.

The best thing his original "owners" did for him was to leave him at that vets office.

He is such a handsome fella. I wanted to say beautiful but my DBF always tells me that boys aren't beautiful:rolleyes:

MizJudy

Boxer Booster
It always amazes me how people will take a precious animal and treat it so badly. I can't understand how some people don't understand the depth of love, devotion, fun, and completion animals can give you if only treated right and loved too. I had tears in my eyes reading Johnny's story. He was so blessed to find a mom like you, who understood his needs, and with patience and love, showed him what life was meant to be. Bless you for what you did for Johnny and thank you for sharing your story. You and Johnny are so lucky and blessed to have found each other (and another boxer lover and boxer!!)

lhsdavis

Boxer Booster
I knew shouldnt go to this thread, Im crying now over what that poor boy must of went thru. It is so great he got away from that life. I just wish people who arent keen on animals, especially dogs, would use their common sense, and not get one. Its really sad that he didnt even know how to play. My first rescue had some of the same issues, and it can take alot of patience and heartache to get them to come around, and thank god you had it....

Status
Not open for further replies.