Jake has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
My heart is breaking for you Brenda. I have been thinking about your baby and hoping all would be well. Your losses are so sad and you must be lost right now. It will be hard to see him but also bittersweet. Is it possible for Sammy to see him, Brenda? When I lost my sweet girl my Fraze was so sad. I brought him to the vet and let him spend an hour with her after she had passed. He laid down with her, licked her and cleaned her, and finally got up on his own and came over and leaned on me as if to say, "I can go now Mom" I cry thinking of it but I really think it helped him understand she was gone. I will pray for you and your famliy and keep you in my thoughts. In time sweet memories will ease the pain but that does not help you now. God Bless you and your family and gentle boxer wigges to Sammy from my guys. May your spirit soar Sammy-Ailis is waiting for your , as are all the boxer angels. angelicon

pammyjean

Boxer Insane
Brenda,
I wish we could all give you a big hug to let you know you're in our thoughts and prayers ,so sorry to hear you've lost your sweet little Jake.
Run free of pain sweet little Jake, Give my darling Ginty a kiss from her mummy.
Love and hugs Pam,

miri_tx

Boxer Booster
I am so sorry for your loss! I can only imagine what it would be like to lose one of my babies.

My heart hurts for you and for Jakey.

Rest in Peace, Jake.

crowpete

Boxer Insane
My heart sank when I seen this post. I have watched your other thread close and was praying all would be well. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with all of you... HUGS! I am so sorry.

Godspeed sweet Jake angelicon

RoxiesEcho

Boxer Insane
I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Is it possible to take Sammy with you? I have heard that by letting them say one last good bye it helps the one remaining understand what has happened. I've always done this with mine. RIP baby Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.