1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been a year!

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Jan, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I can't believe that it's been a year since Dante went missing. I am sure he was stolen. :( I think of him everyday.

2. gulfcoastguy

gulfcoastguy Super Boxer

Hopefully the sold him to a decent owner.

3. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

It is unbelievable to me how haunting that must be. I can't even fathom the amount of pain that causes. I lost one of my cats many years ago. She was missing for 11 days. It was torture. She was found luckily and lived until she was 18. I am so sorry this happened.

4. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

The not knowing what happened is the worst. I can't help but think that he may have been taken by a dog fighting ring and used a bait dog. What a horrible thought. He may have looked tough, but he was a very submissive dog. I just hope that he was sold to someone is looking after him. He is nine years old now.

5. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

In tragic situations it seems our imaginations always play out the worst case scenarios. Somehow we just have to keep telling ourselves that not knowing is just that. We don't know. We can think the worst but we can only obtain some small amount of comfort by repeating that we will see them again and it will be a joyous occasion when it happens. I wish you peace and your boy happiness, light and well being wherever he may be until you are reunited

6. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

I am sorry. I just can't imagine. Hugs to you.

7. rena

rena Boxer Booster

My heart aches for you