Is this Possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkee

Boxer Booster
I was going to say part beagle too :LOL: she looks just like a larger version of my uncle's beagle

SnowDove

Super Boxer
I know!!! On the site she was arguing that she was DNA'd to make sure she came from her boxer parents... but that doesn't mean that THEY are purebred! After posting this I looked at the "boxer" puppies she has sold from this female... Ohhh my goodness, people are crazy!

kkee

Boxer Booster
With a quick google search, I found that breeder's site, and let me just say, WHAT IS SHE DOING?! I love white boxers (obviously :p), but she's breeding them? No reputable breeder would do that as far as I'm concerned. Also bragging that her "pack" killed one of her own males over breeding rights to a female? So glad I don't know this lady.

Exact quote from the site:
"They also carry what is known as a Piebald gene. This comes from having White in the gene pool as well as the Reverse Seal and Fawn. This causes the boxer to have 3 colors in the gene pool instead of just fawn and brindle. I did not set out to do this, and am tired of people who don't know anything about Irish Spotting, and Piebald genes giving me a hard time over these boxers!!They are here to stay like it or not."

Never, in purebred boxers, have I heard of piebald or irish spotting.

johann

Boxer Insane
With a quick google search, I found that breeder's site, and let me just say, WHAT IS SHE DOING?! I love white boxers (obviously :p), but she's breeding them? No reputable breeder would do that as far as I'm concerned. Also bragging that her "pack" killed one of her own males over breeding rights to a female? So glad I don't know this lady.

Exact quote from the site:
"They also carry what is known as a Piebald gene. This comes from having White in the gene pool as well as the Reverse Seal and Fawn. This causes the boxer to have 3 colors in the gene pool instead of just fawn and brindle. I did not set out to do this, and am tired of people who don't know anything about Irish Spotting, and Piebald genes giving me a hard time over these boxers!!They are here to stay like it or not."

Never, in purebred boxers, have I heard of piebald or irish spotting.

And what is the most sad....the dogs are the ones who pay the price. No health testing, don't meet breed standard and are bought by people who want "A rare irish pie-bald boxer".

I hate people sometimes! It is a very cute mutt...though too chubby for me. :LOL:

sargboxerluv

Completely Boxer Crazy
I looked up the site too and OMG! That's all I can say. If I didn't feel so bad for those dogs I would be laughing.

This is my favorite part of the website - "Puppies dine on Gerber baby foods the second threw the third week to help mom get a break and build up her milk".

Just wow

Something else kind of funny I noticed, although it may just be a coincidence. The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was beagle mix, as did the rest of you. Well, she talks about giardia and how to clean the kennel. She says, the you can let the beagles back in. Not boxers. Freudian slip of the tongue?

SnowDove

Super Boxer
Something else kind of funny I noticed, although it may just be a coincidence. The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was beagle mix, as did the rest of you. Well, she talks about giardia and how to clean the kennel. She says, the you can let the beagles back in. Not boxers. Freudian slip of the tongue?

Oh my goodness... I hadn't actually read much of the site. Agreed, if it weren't sad it would be seriously funny!

Sansal

Boxer Insane
What a horrible BYB that woman is, and she is an idiot, too. Poor puppies :( apparently she has several females and males that she constantly breeds with each other :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.