1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to come clean

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Independence, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Independence

Independence Boxer Insane

It's been years and I haven't told anyone my story but I need to come clean. I get up very early for work about 4am. I took my two boxers out to do their business and I could hear a puppy crying. I put them back in the house and went to investigate. I lived very close to a 4 lane highway. I drove across the highway towards the crying and when I got up to the corn field it got louder. I opened my car door and before I could get out a dirty, skinny, fuzz ball of a puppy jumped up in my lap. Now I have a a puppy and a female boxer that is very aggresive towards other dogs. I don't know what to do with him but I know I can't leave him out to get him by a car. My neighbor had a large fenced in backyard so I dropped the puppy in her yard and planned on telling her that afternoon what I had done. When I got home from work she was outside with her dog and the puppy. She called me over and introduced me to "Bear". She said she was considering getting another dog because her dog Molly was getting old and she thought a puppy would get Molly playing again. She couldn't believe that she was thinking about a puppy and one showed up in her yard. Although she couldn't figure out how he got there but it must have been a gift from God. Who was I to argue with a gift from God. To this day she still has Bear. He's 10 years old.

I never did tell her that I put the puppy in the yard. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.

2. MikeVent

MikeVent Boxer Pal

Great story...

3. lhsdavis

lhsdavis Boxer Booster

That is a great story..but I doubt she would be upset if you were to come clean....look what she got out of it...

4. suzyqdogsmom

suzyqdogsmom Completely Boxer Crazy

They say God works in mysterious ways.

5. SweetCody

SweetCody Boxer Insane

Bear was a gift from God. You were the angel that he used to do his work. I think that it is a wonderful story and I don't think that your neighbor would be upset with you at all. She saw the puppy for what it was, a true gift from God.

I so love happy endings. lovicon Thanks so much for sharing.

6. Shebby

Shebby Boxer Buddy

I love that story. Thanks for sharing it and aking my morning!!!!

Michelle

7. mancin

mancin Boxer Insane

That's a great story!!!

8. boxmom

boxmom Boxer Insane

Great story! I don't think you should tell the neighbor. Let her have this miracle as is. Your heart must feel good everytime you see Bear!

9. bucca

bucca Boxer Insane

what a wonderful story i truley believe things happen for a reason and you were meant to find the puppy and put him there:) what a wonderful ten years bear and your neighbor must have had thanks to you. i wouldnt say a word, let it stay between you and bear :)

10. sargboxerluv

sargboxerluv Completely Boxer Crazy

Im sure she would be happy if you told her that it was you that put him there, but there is something special about the unknown. I say let her keep her miracle, because it truly was. Thanks for sharing your amazing secret with us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.