I need some advice, can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa M

Completely Boxer Crazy
While are animals are not young, we do once in a while have someone bullying someone else. In our case it is usually the cat pestering the dogs. I let them work it out unless it is turns ugly. In the beginning Casper and Sumi did one time decide that they had to both play with the same toy at the same time, and they both seemed to want to fight it out, neither was backing down. So I felt that as the Alpha I should just stop them. Which I did and I still do once in a while have to remind everyone that the Alpha doesn't like serious fighting. I don't hurt them or anything just say "Hey knock it off!" and pull them apart if needed.

Pat

Boxer Booster
Tanner is now 4 mo old...with verrrrry sharp teeth. She is always after my 5 yr old's lips, chest, or back ankles. Morgan just seems to tolerate it, but when I saw the little holes Tanner was causing on her body, I said enough is enough. So I filled a spray bottle with water, and when Tanner started to bite her, I yelled NO, and gave Tanner a spritz in the face! She didn't like that at all, and all I need to do now is just touch the spray bottle, and she looks at me in disgust, and stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.