How old are your Boxers? Curious on oldest dog here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
Thora is 9 months and we lost our first boy when he was 5 1/2 last Christmas. Lord knows all I want is for Thora to live a long healthy life lovicon

iluvfrankie

Completely Boxer Crazy
Frank was 5 on the 21st of September last and James is 20months and will be 2 on the 28th of April.

Ileana

Boxer Booster
My Lara lived to be 13 years and 10 months - she was the oldest boxer on record with the University of MN.

Gracie is 1 year and one month - today!

brodieboxer

Completely Boxer Crazy
Brodie's just a baby at 11 1/2 weeks! My previous boxer, Duke, went to the Rainbow Bridge way too early (cancer) at age 7 a few years ago.

Lizzie

Boxer Insane
Diva is currently 12 years and 8 months old and still going strong - she is due to turn 13 on 1 May this year and I so hope she makes that age and beyond! She has had some major health 'events' - spleen and tumour removal, bloat and a full on cardiac arrest in Oct last year - and so far she has bounced back from all of them. Diva's vet continues to be astounded and impressed with her longevity and spirit.

Yes she is slower with her arthritis, greyer and sleeps more than she used to, but she is still feisty and continues to love to get out and about - including to the dog park to play with her toyboy Buster (15 month old lab/rhodesian ridgeback cross).

She is my heart and soul dog and I hope that she is around for alot longer yet :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.