Hi from Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

pietra

Boxer Pal
Hi, I am new to this site and own a beautiful male brindle boxer named Buddy. He will be 3 years old tomorrow and we just discovered a lump on his leg. We just returned from the vet who said it is a tumor and it is being removed tomorrow. If anyone has any valuable info regarding tumors, please let me know.

Boxer_21

Boxer Insane
Welcome to Boxerworld!

I'm sorry to hear about Buddy.

I just recently had a scare with my oldest boy Riley. They weren't sure if the lump he had was a mast cell tumor or simply a hystiocytoma so they went ahead and removed it. Luckily, the biopsy came back clean and it wasn't cancerous. Hopefully your boy will be just as lucky!

Tumors are fairly common in boxers. Because of that, we have several very helpful threads about them. Doing a forum search is a good way to start learning more about it. Browsing the Health Forum will also give you some more information.

- Mandy

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Hi there and welcome, nice to meet you. Enjoy the forums. Can't wait to see some pictures. Sure hope his tumor prove to be nothing serious.

pietra

Boxer Pal
Awaiting results

Well Buddy had his lump removed on Thursday. This has been the longest week of my life, just waiting for the results. Hopefully it will be nothing serious. He seems to be doing fine. He will get his staples removed on Friday, but I am hoping to get his results back before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.