1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He thinks he is sneaky!

Discussion in 'Boxers & Children' started by Smackey, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackey

Smackey Boxer Buddy

I really wish I could have videoed this for everyone to watch, but sadly, I didn't have my phone on me.

My oldest, who is 4, was playing with our 4 month old pup a few minutes ago. We were down in our basement where we play fetch with him. For some reason, one room has carpet. (which I find odd for a basement, but anywho.) My son had his back to Marvel, sitting on the floor, wiggling one of his toys across the floor. Marvel hunkered down, stub tail and butt in the air, doing some kind of variation of the army crawl. It was so cute! BUT! He couldn't sneak up on anyone if he wanted too. Marvel is VERY heavy footed! Every time one of his paws hits the floor its a "THUMP" or "THUD". Graceful he is not, lol. So here is this heavy footed pup, thumping his paws on the ground, ATTEMPTING to crawl up behind my son, Boxer wiggly butt and stub in the air!

I couldn't help but laugh! I have never seen a dog do a variation of that crawl, butt in air, and attempting to sneak up on his toy. The whole time, my son has his hand over his mouth, trying so hard not to burst out laughing. Marvel did get his toy, but only because my son couldn't hold it in any longer.

With his toy in his mouth, he did that famous, head cocked to the side, one ear flopped over the top of his head, and toy still in his mouth. One of those, "What? I still got it!" Then he proceeded, with his big ol' thumping feet, to prance around, proud of himself.

I have never laughed so much at a pup's antics as I have with Marvel's. He really is a character. ^-^

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. RockTheBoxer

RockTheBoxer Super Boxer

So cute! What fun memories for you all! I love the army crawl and the wiggle butt is just the best!

3. Smackey

Smackey Boxer Buddy

The butt wiggle is by far my favorite thing to see him do. He gets to wiggling so bad that he can't even sit still! I love it!

4. luvmyboy

luvmyboy Boxer Insane

LOL!! Great description - I can actually picture it -- inch by inch!!

5. Smackey

Smackey Boxer Buddy

Thank you :)

It was very comical. I really wish I would of had my phone on me so I could have recorded it. My stomach hurt so bad from laughing at his antics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.