Happy 5th Birthday Tyson - Miss You

Status
Not open for further replies.

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
Happy 5th Birthday Tyson!

To my dear sweet boy, Happy Birthday. I hope you are running free and happy with no sickness and that there are lots of friends for you to celebrate with. I have missed you every day these last six months. Not one day has passed that I haven’t cried over you. I really thought this birthday would be different than the last 3 and that we would finally be celebrating you feeling better and we could all be together celebrating. I hope there is a great big party for you because you deserve it.

Since the day I met you, you have always held a very special place in my heart like no other and just because we are not together right now does not mean that you are gone from my heart even the slightest little bit. You showed me how incredibly loving and sweet a dog could be and I truly treasure the connection between us. Everyone that came to our house was able to see what a true sweetheart you were, not afraid or scared in your own little bubble and so friendly, sweet and affectionate. Even when you were out and somewhat afraid, your happy nub wagging is what stopped the vets from realizing that you really didn’t feel well quite often, but I knew. With the exception of your seizures, I had never ever heard you growl except in play. You truly were an amazing boy and I so wish you were still here with me. I so wish we would have been able to make and keep you well so that we could have more happy memories.

Every day I think about your crazy kidney beaning, your jack hammers and your very distinctive “happy trot” and smile through the tears. I will miss you forever. You were truly a blessing, sick or not and I look forward to the day when we meet again. I love you buddy, always and forever you will be my baby boy.

XOXO Mama

Last edited:

Julie P.

Completely Boxer Crazy
I just read your birthday wishes and with tears for your loss, I want to say happy late birthday too.

Status
Not open for further replies.