Had to say goodbye to Princess Arabella

Roge

Boxer Insane
So sorry to read this Pam !! As I said in an previous post I couldn’t find the site for a while it was coming up page not available or something and I gave up trying after a while until this morning.. iv often thought about princess Arabella such a beautiful sweet girl !! I’m sure she has met Roge at the bridge and they are having a good old chat about their silly Mums and how easy it was to get what they wanted because they knew what buttons to press .. fly high sweet girl

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Can you imagine Roge, Arabella and Thor hanging out together? I can't believe it has been almost a year since Arabella passed. And 7 years last week since losing Thor. Thankfully I have Skully now to keep me busy.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
It's been a year and it still hurts. But I believe she came to visit me. Last week I got out of the shower and in the corner of the bathroom was a tennis ball. I thought it was odd, as Skully doesn't play with tennis balls, but they were Arabella's favorite. Then a few nights later just as I was dozing off I heard a single sharp bark. That is how Arabella got my attention. Then another day or two later there was another tennis ball in the middle of the floor in the bedroom when I got up. It wasn't there when I went to bed and Skully was in bed with me all night. I guess she is letting me know she is alright.