Had to put Arrow down over the summer

Arrowpup

Boxer Booster
Hello, haven't been around in awhile but I posted about his sister/littermate passing in February of last year.
https://boxerworld.com/forums/threads/goodbye-sofie.171296/page-2
In July, we had to make the decision to put down Arrow. He was my first boxer and was always my buddy, my shadow. It was very hard but it was for the best. He was 10.5 years old and had issues with his hip. Also, the vet thought he had a vestibular syndrome, which messed with his equilibrium. He about fell out of the truck the last time I took him to the vet so we think it was probably something much worse. He lived a good, long, happy and healthy life.

I want to say thanks to everyone here who commented on the post I made when Sofie passed. That helped more than you know. Also, it was nice going through all of the past posts and pics I had participated in when they were pups.

We have since gotten new boxers but I'll post that elsewhere.

Attachments

• 20170429_085045.jpg
    20170429_085045.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Arrow 8 weeks.JPG
    Arrow 8 weeks.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 8

rena

Boxer Booster
Sorry for your loss - it is never easy. Was he named for Arrowhead Stadium? Cooper has a KC Chiefs name tag. Godspeed Arrowangelicon

Arrowpup

Boxer Booster
Sorry for your loss - it is never easy. Was he named for Arrowhead Stadium? Cooper has a KC Chiefs name tag. Godspeed Arrowangelicon

He was named Arrow because his white marking on the back of his neck was shaped like an arrowhead. It was given to him by the breeder and we just stuck with it. I did have cat years ago that I named KC because we are big Chiefs fans.