1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gus Moon

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Moon, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Moon

Moon Boxer Booster

We had to say goodbye to our Moosey on December 15th. I drift in and out of Boxerworld but I find comfort in others knowing my baby had an amazing life and benefited from the amazing advice and stories from everyone on the site. Gus made it to 11.5 years old which in Boxer years is pretty impressive.He was diagnosed in May of last year with bone cancer and given three months to live. We loaded him up on CBD oil and holistic foods and we made it all the way to December. He never lost his appetite or his ability to roam in his backyard. His breathing got labored and we knew he would keep fighting if we asked him to but we knew he was tired. Our vet came to our home and helped our baby pass in my arms surrounded by his dad and younger brother Sonny. I know his big brother Clyde met him at the bridge and they are watching over us as we navigate our new normal. Thank you Boxerworld for guiding me through my first furbabies.

joeys mom likes this.
  2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I am so sorry for your loss! He is now roaming the Rainbow Bridge! Godspeed!
    angeliconangeliconangelicon

3. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I am so sorry for your loss. So many of our babies are the bridge now. I bet it is an amazing place.

4. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way.