Goliath Knowles

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuBoxer Fan

Boxer Booster
Hope you have had a chance to meet Beanie, Goliath. He never got to meet other Boxers, so he must be very happy at the Bridge with you and your pals! Thanks for taking good care of our special baby. Happy Birthday!!!

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
Hey Goliath-I just took the kids and Austin to Wendy's and while we were sitting at the drive thru waiting for our food we sang happy birthday to YOU!

ZachsMom

Super Boxer
Happy Birthday Big Guy! I'm sure there is one heck of a party at the Rainbow Bridge today.I hope Zach and Elliot join all the fun and games.
Christine and Ellie

ROB

Super Boxer
Happy Birthday Goliath, I bet Hannah has the biggest bash planned the Bridge has ever seen.Somehow I see you and Max running the rainbow bridge McDonalds, However they never turn a profit, but they never run out of fries!

debbie knowles

Boxer Insane
I miss you GK...

Well, here it is December 11th and it has been a whole year since I held you in my arms for the very last time. Only a year but somehow it feels like 10. I still miss you, you know that. I still can't mention your name to Jack because when I do, he runs to the window and then outside looking for you still. Goliath, I know you are in a better place and very happy and young again...your big heart healed and those seizure demons gone at last and for that I am happy. It is sad living without you, but all I ever wanted was for you to be whole again and I guess this is the only way. Tell everyone, I still love you all and please continue to watch over us. I will always love you big guy....Mom

Mama_Zookeeper

Boxer Insane
Debbie, you have been through so much in 1 year. Stay strong, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Goliath...I am sure you are the partymaster there at the bridge, have fun sweet boy. Happy Anniversary.

Dora

Cindy Creel

Boxer Insane
You will always live in the hearts of us at BW. We will never forget all the stories about you that will keep you close to our hearts. I don't pass a McDonalds without thinking of you. Once you love a boxer, you love all boxers. We all love and remember you hear.

lexismum

Super Boxer
Wow - one year! They say that loves is never-ending...Debbie your love for your furbabies is a tribute to that!

Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.