EASY Photo Editing Software!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxmom

Boxer Insane
And it is FREE! It bums me out when I read the posts about people not being able to share their photos cause they can't get them uploaded. I just think about all those adorable boxers we don't get to see! There is a free program that is probably already on your computer called Picasa, or you can download it here Picasa 3: Free download from Google. It is very user friendly and really has some great features. I work with photography all the time, and I use the big complicated software programs and I love Infranview, but I just love this simple program. It even has a "I'm feeling Lucky" button, which will auto correct your pics. The cropping tool is the best, pick a "small print 4x6" for boxerworld. After you crop you hit "Export" button, you may have to change these settings to get your pics under 100 kb, but it is pretty easy to do that. So, if all others have failed, give it a try. OMG, I just re-read this and I sound like a google-spokesperson :LOL:! Honest, I am not, just passionate about photography and like to pass it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.