Costco Dog food

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammynDqtz

Boxer Insane
The beet pulp would be a concern for me as I also own a Bichon Frise, and the beet pulp makes nasty tear stains on her white fur. I was feeding Nutro (which contains beet pulp) then decided to switch to Chicken Soup (no pulp) and noticed a great improvement as far as the stains go.

SammynDqtz

Boxer Insane
When she was on the Nutro she had ugly tear stains, I didn't know how to get rid of them, someone told me if there is beet pulp in the kibble that can sometimes make it worse, I looked and found out there was beet pulp in the Nutro and switched to Chicken Soup which contains no beets. I don't know for a fact if it was completely the beet pulps fault but all I can say is the tear stains are gone.

j8kat

Boxer Booster
Doing ok with Kirkland

We just recently switched our pups to the Kirland brand. Our dogs love it and Mateus' acne is doing tremendously better since we have switched as are his ear issues. I think he was allergic to the grains in our last food!! They like the taste, their coats look great and they seem to be quite healthy. We are also saving @$35 per/bag as we used to buy an expensive premium dog food that was full of filler! Thank goodness for this site and for the advice given out on it.
Anyhow, we have had a positive experience with this food!!

Chicagosarah

Boxer Pal
I am giving it a try to. They were on canidae for over a year, then a few months on royal canin sensible choice and now this. I actually am mixing wellness in it. Little health nuggets!
Personally in my eyes, I have gone from the best food and digressed(not counting the wellness), but I really like the ingredients and want to see how they do on it and save some money at the same time. If they do bad, then I will switch back to canidae.

Status
Not open for further replies.