1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

conformation opinions?

Discussion in 'Showing - questions and answers' started by IndigoInk, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndigoInk

IndigoInk Boxer Pal

[​IMG]

I realize her pose is a little off, we were trying to convince her not to sit for the treat (and cat toy, which is apparently the best reward a dog could ever hope for). Her neck looks super long and thick as a result, but she's not that chunky I swear :p

In my own biased opinion, I think she looks quite nice (if maybe a tad on the small size). She does have full-on natural ears (not even flattened). A few people who shows boxers have told me she looks great and could probably do well, but one said she would need more muscle and the other said the ears might be a problem for me. Just looking for more opinions because I'd be interested in showing her myself (and am completely new to the whole idea).

2. Gunther

Gunther Super Boxer

Picture is dark for me to tell the finer points, But I couldn't tell you anything in that regards anyway because all Boxers look like Champs to me! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.