Breeders in CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tombstone

Boxer Pal
I have looked online and found several breeders in the Denver, CO area but I was curious if anyone on the board has had some direct experience with any of the Denver area boxer breeders and what you though of them as breeders and the quality of their puppies first hand? Thanks.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
We do not discuss specific breeders here. But the best advice you can get is to call your local boxer club and find out from them what breeders they would recommend.

There are so many bad unscroupulous breeders out there, doing your research on finding a reputible one will pay off so much in the long run. Please do not just pick a boxer pup cause that breeder has one available. This type of thinking is what perpetuates the bad breeding business.

Save yourself possible heartache, sick puppy, or financial burden and select a reputible breeder - which most likely, you will have to wait for the next litter or two to get your puppy.

Tombstone

Boxer Pal
Oops, sorry about that. I didn't mean to break any rules. Thank you however for the useful post and I will look around and find out how to contact my local boxer club.

Status
Not open for further replies.