Boxers N Babys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsons

Boxer Insane
ok , this 1st pic - i had NOTHING to do with , and is actually kinda wrong !! ( I was in the shower ) no animals or babys where hurt in these pics ... now that I am done with the disclaimer ....

I found out about this pic , when my daughter posted it to my FB ~ aside from being cute ~ she got a stern lecture about the "correct " way for lukas to "play" with sam !

fb pics :: 314575_2139408118680_1050477023_2418004_2382170_n.jpg picture by anderson49048 - Photobucket

this was taken today ~ Lukas was being cranky & had pulled sams ear a bit earlier , when he walked up to sam , I told him he had to play nice & love sam ... this is what he did , they stayed that way for almost 10 mins - i was washing dishing & kept looking over thinking they both had fallen asleep !!

fb pics :: 314575_2139408118680_1050477023_2418004_2382170_n.jpg picture by anderson49048 - Photobucket

*** again , Lukas is tought to play correctly with Sam & respect him **** that was A ONE TIME THING !!

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Lukas and Sam are just adorable together! Angela don't be too upset with Lukas or your daughter. Lukas looks to be about that age where he is going to push the boundaries a bit, and Sam seems to have that type of personality that he will just walk away when he has had enough. As long as Sam has a place where he can be left alone, where Lukas isn't allowed I am sure Lukas will figure it all out sooner rather than later.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Too cute!!! Ange, don't fret......Sam looks less concerned that you were! LOL

I'm not much of a human kid person.....not many kids gets me excited............

BUT I'm having a hard time trying to decide if Lucas or Sam is cuter in that pic!!! So damn cute - both of them!

samsons

Boxer Insane
I wasnt REALLY upset about lukas sitting on Sam ( I am sure my daughters set that up :P ) I just felt it was disrespectful to Sam . lukas is SAMS baby - & he will let him do ANYTHING to him & I just didnt want the baby to get the idea that Sam was a small pony !! ( even though i thought the pic was pretty darn cute )

WE ( as in I ) have worked very hard to train both pup & baby how to act with each other & the disclaimer was so you guys didnt think I allowed such behavior !! lol lol

not that sam has ever felt the need to be away from ' his baby" if he wanted to he could jump on my bed ( VERY high slay bed ) lukas could not reach him. but mostly they are inseparable !! Sam has even gotten over his fear of bath time , he trys to take a bath with lukas every time he gets in the tub !!!!

johann

Boxer Insane
Very cute pictures! Gives me a glimpse of my house in a few years...hopefully Johann will be as good as Samson is. :)

samsons

Boxer Insane
I am sure Johann will be the PERFECT big brother , BUT be ready for double the trouble ... I am not sure who's idea some of this stuff really is , sams or Lukas ............

xJazerx

Super Boxer
Cute pictures! Agreed, with the above - don't be too upset, Same doesn't look the least bit concerned. Hehe.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Fab photos, iv got the feeling that you have the makings of a great double act there.

hmdupuis

Super Boxer
I love this pics, they are absolutly adorable. Definatly worth blowing up and hanging on the wall. I don't think Sam minds the attention. He knows Lukas is just a baby, HIS baby :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.