Boxers ARE the Smartest Breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Boxer Pal
This past weekend Taz and I went to go visit my parents. My mom took him for a walk and decided to stop by one of her friend’s home to showoff her new fur-grandson. Taz jumped-on and did the Boxer wiggle for Carol (my Mom's friend). Carol was caring for a blind lady who just lost her seeing-eye dog (the blind lady has lost her balance and the dog was reassigned). Well Taz sensed something was off with Judy (the blind lady) and immediately walked up to her and sat down...no jumping or being silly!! He totally amazed everyone in the room! Their jaws just dropped to the floor...he immediately stopped being the clown and just let Judy pet him and give him kisses!

Yet another example of the intelligence of the breed we have chosen!

HELENE

Boxer Insane
Taz.

That is very true, they are so intellegent. I feel that they sense things much better than we do, even without us saying anything. That was a good boy Taz, everyone must have been very proud of you! You have a wonderful boy there Lee. lovicon .

Kazz's Boxers

Super Boxer
Lee:

Lee you give Taz a HUG HUG AND KISS, he sounds like a wonderful boxer. They know when something is out of place, and take charge of the situation real quick. :d

Lee have you thought about maybe getting a boxer seeing eye dog for your Mom's Friend? They make wonderful seeing dogs.

Melanie

ps Taz, Bandit sends you a kidney bean dance and slobber kisses. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.