BOXER IS LOSING ! Vote on Build-A Bear !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni'smom

Super Boxer
I voted 5 times and got it to 49%. I have bookmarked the site and will go back several times a day and put my two cents worth in!!!

mom2duke

Boxer Pal
I wonder if it would be considered child abuse if I have my kids sit on the computer tonight and vote while I fix supper and do my evening chores???

boxerlove

Boxer Booster
mom2duke said:
I wonder if it would be considered child abuse if I have my kids sit on the computer tonight and vote while I fix supper and do my evening chores???

Hmmmm....not if you Buy them a Build a Bear Boxer when we WIN.......! Then there just earning it....tehe... GREAT IDEA ! Can't wait till mine get home from school !!!! LOL

Ali_Crazy

Super Boxer
I think our BW Power is working because the boxer is now in the lead! I know I will be heading straight to Build a Bear if the Boxer wins!!!

haleyandmark

Boxer Insane
YEA :) 57%

i love build a bear and before we got Asia i actually asked them if they if they had a boxer one because i wanted a boxer soooo bad (and knew i couldn't have a real one - i lived in a dorm)!!!

im going to keep voting-how fun ;)!!

Silverstar

Super Boxer
I'm voting. I will keep it up in a minimized window so every so often I will vote a few times at a time (did that make sense?)

Status
Not open for further replies.